Welcome to the Rotary Club of Dripping Springs web site. We invite you to take a look around our site and to find out more about our club and about Rotary International. If, after considering what we offer you and the community, you would like to look into membership, suggest a project or are interested in speaking for the club, please contact us here.
The Rotary Club is a service organization focusing on local and international needs. Locally, we have sponsored projects such as:
* A multi-year character building program at a local elementary school - Early Act First Knight
* Construction of concession and restroom facilities at the local sports park
* Construction of therapeutic gardens at a local assisted living facility
* Construction of picnic area improvements for the Dripping Springs Chamber of Commerce
* Supporting the local food bank
* Helping a local center for disadvantaged youths with repairs and improvements
* Annual tribute to veterans on Veteran's Day.
To pay for all of this we raise funds through dues, and various fund raisers.
We meet Monday at noon at Flores Mexican Restaurant, two miles or so east of Dripping Springs on Highway 290.. We conduct club business, have social time for the members and have a wide variety of speakers discussing issues that impact our community, our country, or internationally.
We host several social events as well as fund raising events throughout the year. All of our activities are open; we have no secrets and we are proud of who we are. We enjoy our Rotary membership and seek to support our community and the greater good through service. After all, the motto of Rotary is "service above self," and we seek to embody that.
Stop by, you don't need a reservation, or drop us a note and we will answer any questions about our club.